Final details for the international workshop

Final details for the international workshop

par Dimitrios Georgios Oikonomou,
Nombre de réponses : 0

Hello all!

I'm enclosing here the flyer of the workshop so you can see who the speakers are and what their talks will be about. Moreover, because two of the speakers are unable to join in person, the session on Friday the 20th of January will take place in hybrid format (although it's urged for those of you able to attend in person to show up). The Zoom details for this session are the following:

https://ruhr-uni-bochum.zoom.us/j/62077916445?pwd=K0Q2eE1HMklJUjRwZUhrUFhCT3lwdz09
Meeting ID: 620 7791 6445
Passcode: 065606

Finally, some of you have been asking me about the attendance policy. Prof. Caranti has decided that it is allowed to miss one of the three sessions of the workshop (the three sessions being one afternoon session on Friday, 4-7pm, one morning session on Saturday, 10am-1pm, and one afternoon session on Saturday, 3-6pm). 

I think that's all, but if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me! Also take a moment to fill out the poll I've posted regarding the international dinner till tomorrow evening! Thanks a lot, see you all soon!

DimitrisÂ