International Workshop: 20 and 21 of January

International Workshop: 20 and 21 of January

- Dimitrios Georgios Oikonomou の投稿
返信数: 0

Dear all,

the international workshop which is part of this seminar will take place on Friday, the 20th of January, at 16-19, and on Saturday, the 21st of January, at 10-13 and 15-18. As I said this workshop is part of the seminar, so attendance is mandatory and absences will be recorded. The speakers are Dominic McGoldrick, Antonio Scala, Emilia La Nave, Koltay András and Oreste Pollicino. A more detailed program with abstracts will follow in the coming days. The workshop will take place in the EuroEck (some of you know it from the Philosophical Foundations of Human Rights compact seminar). The EuroEck is located at Spechtsweg 20, right next to the Uni-Center. I enclose for your convenience a map of the RUB. The Euro-Eck is marked there with the number 4, it's the small square building right next to the Uni-Center and the Hallenbad. After the end of the workshop on Saturday, Prof. Caranti, Mr Reinecke and Mrs Tomczak plan to cook dinner for the speakers and for us all! Attendance to that is of course not mandatory but you're more than welcome to stay! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me. See you all there!

Take care,

Dimitris