Graded CP

Graded CP

by Antonio Dimchov Pavlov -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all,

we wanted to announce several clarifications concerning the graded achievement options for the course:

as you know and as noted in the Syllabus, there are three possibilities to acquire the graded CP:

1) to write a term paper of 15-20 pages

2) to write two shorter essays of 9 pages or more each

3) to write three shorter essays of 6 pages or more each

You do not necessarily need to discuss the topics of the term paper or the shorter essays with the professor, but this is, of course, advisable and recommended. Prof. Pinzani´s office hours are on Wednesdays between 11 45 and 12 45, but you can always write me a mail at any time as well, which I will forward to the professor. There are furthermore no requirements concerning your citation style as long as you are consistent and no strict requirements regarding the number or nature of the additional primary or secondary literature sources you are to use in your essay. Prof. Pinzani has offered a host of possibilities on the syllabus, so you can very well use these. If you have, however, found any other literature that suits your topic well, then you can certainly use it as well. Again, Prof. Pinzani is always open to discussing your topic and sources beforehand. The deadline for submission is the official end of the semester, namely the 31st of March 2021.

You can, of course, contact me, if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Antonio