Final papers - info

Final papers - info

by Ana Matan -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all,

I am sending some information on the requirements for the final papers in the course The right to govern and the duty to obey and the course Justice and legitimacy in the global order for those of you who take the courses for 6 credit points or more.

- The papers should be around 6 000 words long and comply with general requirements for academic writing. The recommended font is Times New Roman, 12 points, 1,5 spacing.  The bibliography should be listed in alphabetical order at the end of the paper. The recommended style for references is APA.

- RUB has a writing centre that you might want to consult about any questions about academic writing. Their web page is: http://www.sz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/english.html 

- It is highly recommended that a provisional title, summary and outline is handed in (sent to my e-mail) by Friday, 13th of July for me to give you some feedback before the summer holidays start. A first draft should be handed in (sent in) by 10th of September. In this way, your final paper that is due 30th of September would benefit (I hope) from feedback on the previous version and would be hopefully a better piece of academic work.

I am very much looking forward to your papers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write or come to see me during office hours

Ana Matan