Hello!

Hello!

- Stephan Kroll の投稿
返信数: 0

Hello every body, and welcome to next week's BISS course on experimental and behavioral approaches.

My name is Stephan Kroll and I am the instructor for this class. I am extremely excited about being back in Bochum (right now I am writing this actually at the airport in Amsterdam...), part of BISS and about this class. I hope at the end of the week you will share at least some of my excitement.

I have posted the readings for the first days on Moodle. While I am not expecting you to read each paper from front to back (even though most of them are pretty short), I would like you to read and "focus" on a couple of the readings listed for each, and I will ask you written "Focus Questions" about them at the beginning of class. 

For Monday please read (rather, read again, since they were already part of the Entrance Test) the paper by Oates and the first half of the paper by Shogren.

Tuesday's Focus Questions will be about the papers by Plott, Fischbacher et al. and Cherry et al. For the Plott paper, just have a general idea on what it is about. The other two papers are pretty short. 

Enjoy your weekend, see you on Monday morning!

Stephan Kroll