Session 14: Final wrap up and evaluation

Re: Session 14: Final wrap up and evaluation

by Blal Adem Esmail -
Number of replies: 0

Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well.

First, I would like to thank Jonas for updating the Biotope Assessment. I have uploaded the latest version to the Moodle folder/Session 12. Possibly, All groups should try to use the latest version.

Second, for the two groups that submitted, I have added my comments on how to improve the final report outline. Mainly, I suggest structuring it around three research questions:
  • RQ1) What are the principal issues currently facing the district?
  • RQ2) What would be an optimal/desirable future for the district?
  • RQ3) How might this future be achieved, and what are the potential impacts? 

Another comment is to start with a general overview of the subject matter, e.g. the multifaceted challenges confronting urban and metropolitan areas, and the pivotal role of NBS in addressing these challenges.
The commented outlines are also uploaded in the Moodle Folder/Session 14

Last, regarding the grading process, it should be noted that the evaluation will be based on the overall quality of the report. The adjustments based on individual contributions are to be considered minor.
For the 'fairness' of the division of tasks among members, it is assumed that this will be handled within the group. As long as there is consensus and no conflicts, it may be assumed that each member is satisfied with the distribution of tasks and the final output.

I hope this clarifies any doubts you may have; in case do not hesitate to write me.

Kind regards,

Blal

PS. Group Nature As Culture you can refer to the outlines of the other two groups for inspiration