Session 12: Reflection on geodesign and NBS prioritization + Hands on

Session 12: Reflection on geodesign and NBS prioritization + Hands on

- Blal Adem Esmail の投稿
返信数: 2

Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well.
I would like to thank you for your participation in the geodesign session on Monday.
I must once more apologize for the change in plans due to factors that were beyond our control. I am glad that you were able to experience the suitability analysis and that some of you were able to try the land use change and impact assessment.
In this regard, I would like to ask you to share your feedback by filling in the appropriate questionnairesIt is anticipated that all participants will complete Q2, while only a subset will complete Q3.

The upcoming session on Monday, July 1st, will be in part dedicated to reflection on the preceding two lectures: the spatial multi-criteria approach for prioritizing NBS and the geodesign workshop.
The session will conclude with discussions on the next steps for your hands-on EUP in Skarpnack.

Please be aware that the session will be held online.

Thank you again for your active participation in the course and looking forward,

KInd regards,

Blal

Blal Adem Esmail への返信

Re: Session 12: Reflection on geodesign and NBS prioritization + Hands on

- Blal Adem Esmail の投稿
Dear EUP students,
I hope this message finds you well and thank you for your active participation in the feedback session.

Firstly, regarding the geodesign workshop, I am writing to request further feedback from you by filling out the two questionnaires Q2 and Q3. Please ensure that you only complete the relevant questionnaires for the geodesign task that you have completed. Please upload the forms in the dedicated Moodle folder. The results of the questionnaires will be utilized for further research.

Secondly, with regard to the hands-on exercise, please complete the questionnaires based on the BIOTOPE SE. The objective of this questionnaire is to elicit the opinions of experts on the potential of different biotopes to provide ecosystem services (ES), particularly in the context of the Skarpnäck district, Stockholm, Sweden. A total of 56 biotopes defined according to BIOTOP SE are to be assessed in relation to four selected ecosystem services, namely: ES1: Local climate regulation, ES2: Stormwater retention, ES3: Habitat, and ES4: Nature-based recreation.

Please assess the potential of each biotope as Negligible, Low, Medium, High or Very high. If you do not know, you can select the option 'Can't say'. For a definition of each biotope, please refer to the attached document. Further information on the BIOTOPE SE data is available in the Case Study Moodle Folder/Geodata.

The results of the questionnaire will serve as the foundation for the hands-on environmental urban planning exercise, specifically to assess the potential impacts of different land use scenarios in the Skarpnäck district that have been developed during the course. 

I appreciate your collaboration in advance.

Blal
Blal Adem Esmail への返信

Re: Session 12: Reflection on geodesign and NBS prioritization + Hands on

- Blal Adem Esmail の投稿
Dear All,
Thank you for Assessing the ES Potential of Biotopes in Skarpback.
Please find attached the results in the Moodle Folder-Session 12 - UPDATED.
You will also find the assessment made by your colleagues from previous years for comparison. You are at liberty to integrate their results into your own.

I look forward to your presentations.

Kind regards,

Blal