Distribution of presentations

Distribution of presentations

de Dimitrios Georgios Oikonomou -
Número de respuestas: 0

Hello everyone!

Please take some time to look at the presentation topics and send me an e-mail (Dimitrios.Oikonomou@rub.de) until next Monday (the 24th of October) noon with your preferred topic. If more students declare preference for the same topic, it will be assigned either on a first come-first serve basis or by lot or maybe small groups will be formed. Maybe it would be good if you also declared a second preference so we don't have to waste too much time with e-mailing back and forth. As Prof. Caranti explained today presentations will start not in the following session but in the one after that (namely on the 8th of November). That gives the first presenter at least two weeks to prepare. That is, of course, unless there is someone brave enough to present also in the upcoming session! Up to now, two people have already been assigned presentations: these are Simon Elias Beutel for the presentation on the 06/12 and Shumaila Hussain Shahani for the presentation on the 17/1 (please correct me if I'm wrong). All other topics are still available. Waiting for your e-mails! Take care and have a nice evening.